Sunday services have now resumed
As the NSW Government restrictions on gathering in church have now been lifted, our community has now recommenced church services. We expect our gatherings each Sunday will now continue subject to any changes to Covid restrictions.
We will hold a Mass or Liturgy of the Word with Communion each Sunday at 9am.
No decision has yet been made on resumption of our weekday services. Please check back here regularly for updates.
Requirements for attending a Mass or Liturgy at our church are set out below:
- You must wear a mask.
- Attendance is limited to 207 persons, and seats are allocated on a “first-come, first-served” basis. If we expect this number to be regularly exceeded, we will introduce a pre-registration system but this is NOT currently required.
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of illness.
- You will be asked to take a position to maintain social distancing from others not in your household group.
- As recommended by our diocese, congregational singing should not yet resume.
- You will be required to check in before entering, either by QR Code (preferred) or leaving your name and contact details with our Door Warden.
- It is NOT necessary to be double-vaccinated to attend.
Christmas Mass Times
We will hold Mass over the Christmas period as follows:
Christmas Eve – Friday December 24:
Christmas Day – Saturday December 25
Our usual Sunday Mass will also be held on Sunday December 26 at 9am.