This year, Holy week runs from Palm Sunday (25th March) through to Easter Sunday (1st April). Our Palm Sunday and Easter Vigil Masses will both begin outside the church in the courtyard.
- Palm Sunday (25th March) – Way of the Cross (2pm)
- Holy Thursday (29th March) – Mass at 7.30pm
At the conclusion of our Holy Thursday celebration, the Blessed Sacrament will remain on the altar in the
chapel until about 9pm.
- Good Friday (30th March) – Celebration of the Passion at 3.00pm
- The Easter Vigil (31st March) – Mass at 7.30pm
(This is THE event of the Christian experience. It is our feast of feasts! This year, we will celebrate the vigil
jointly with Morisset Parish.)
- Easter Sunday – Mass at 8.00am